[Noisebridge-discuss] NB Logo - Stencilfied : Plasma Cutting at Boxshop

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sun Jan 23 07:25:46 UTC 2011

Tomorrow I am vaporising metal!  Here is the latest tool path for a plasma
engraver.  The colors are how the CAM software I am using separates layers.

LAST CHANCE to say "I don't like the font".

For Non-Noisebridge folk, Ray and I are blasting steel to bits tomorrow for
various projects.  We have metal, we have shapes, and we now have some
REALLY AWESOME sheet metal CAM software that will, hopefully, ease
everyone's minds when they convert ideas to metal.

This software is GREAT...in theory...We'll find out more tomorrow.

If this process works, we will certainly share it.