[Noisebridge-discuss] [Fwd: [py4science] OT: SHDH 42, February 19th at The Tech Museum]

jim jim at systemateka.com
Mon Jan 24 20:55:52 UTC 2011

as seen on the py4science list:

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Hey guys,

I've been going to SuperHappyDevHouse events occasionally over
the years, and they're always very fun.

For those who don't already know, my minimum description length
definition approaching the Kolmogorov complexity would be:

def SHDH():
  return set([interesting_people, code_sprint, chill_house_party])

This time, it will be at a fun place itself (The Tech Museum in
San Jose), so I wanted to make sure that more people knew about
it.

Make sure to register to get a t-shirt :)

best,
email message attachment