[Noisebridge-discuss] Practical Politics

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Wed Jan 26 21:16:51 UTC 2011

To resurrect an old thread with new information, Jared bought us a copy of
"Consensus: A New Handbook for Grassroots Social, Political, and
Environmental Groups" by Peter Gelderloos

https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2011-January/020237.html

I'd still like to do a seminar-style class-thing on Consensus process; I'm
imagining it as a set of lightning talks interspersed with Q&A and
Discussion periods.  Anybody have experience with consensus process outside
of Noisebridge who is willing to give a five-minute "how we did it at X"
talk?  Anybody want to try giving the five-minute "how Noisebridge works"
talk?  (I think we should have at least three of the "How Noisebridge Works"
talks from three people with different perspectives...)

--S

--
Shannon Lee
(503) 539-3700