[Noisebridge-discuss] LoveTech + SlayersClub 2 Year Anniversary is this Friday Jan 28th @Public Works!

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 00:57:54 UTC 2011

Dearest Noisebridge brethren,

It is upon us. We're sooo excited we can barely contain ourselves! LoveTech is
turning TWO and to celebrate we're teaming up with Slayers Club to bring you a
truly Epictacular event of unparalleled proportions, at an entirely awesome new
venue!!:

Friday, January 28th 9pm-3am
@ Public Works 161 Erie St (near Mission & 14th) MAP
San Francisco, CA
2 GROUND-BREAKING CREWS
2 ROOMS OF CHEST-BUMPING BASS
celebrating 2 YEARS OF EPIC EVENTS

featuring:
MOCHIPET
FLYING SKULLS
THE SPIT BROTHERS
MOLDOVER & THE SYNCOMASHER QUINTET
NONAGON+CSTNG-SHDWS
THE HUMAN EXPERIENCE
ANON DAY
EDISON+CSTNG-SHDWS
RICH DDT
COLFAX
SLAYERS CLUB DJs
-Manitous
-Lokae
-Professor Bang
-Freddie Future
-Matt Haze
-w/ Joe Mousepad
LIPPE

2 Rooms of Visuals by:
CSTNG-SHDWS
ALLOFITNOW!
MZO
VJ-K4
2 Interactive Art Zones
featuring works by:
BILL HSU
JUSTYN MYERS
KRISTIN NEIDLINGER
LYÉS BELHO & DREW DETWEILER
MOLDOVER
MZO
SID GABRIEL
JON FERRAN
FRITZ OBERMEYER

The DIGITAL JAM LOUNGE (Drum Circle of THE FUTURE):
Bring your laptop, synth, or any electronic instrument, plug in and play! A
collaborative jamming space with new music hardware and software

LEARNTECH PLAYSHOPS
Discussion-oriented LearnTech PlayShops
Our performers and interactive artists unveil their hardware & inspirations

DANCETECH EXTRAVAGANZA
Featuring interactive projection mapped dancers

Live painting by:
DELVIN KENOBE
NOA
SETH MCMAHON
DEREK HEINEMANN

Photos by:
CUDUNKO & SPACECAT

Decor by THE UNBREAKABLES & SWOONZ
FACEBOOK Event HERE:http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=188479404500393

$6 Advance available HERE: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/145377
$10 Doors

I can't wait to celebrate with all of you! :D

Cheers,
Rich DDT
http://LoveTechSF.com

The LoveTech legacy: A 5-month tremor at an underground warehouse, a long
running residency rumbling the bedrock of Il Pirata, and a slew of seismic
collaborations with Yuri's Night, The CA Academy of Sciences, Yerba Buena Center
for the Arts, and many many more. What we create goes beyond any dance party.
LoveTech remains a community supporting the pioneers of live electronic
musicianship. The minds behind LoveTech combine musical innovation and inspired
celebration to produce an immersive & heartfelt multi-sensory experience.
Witness the birth of new musical instruments, behold new original music in
styles as-yet unnamed, and witness the awe of performers who know how to connect
with an audience. We will inspire you on stage and then keep you engaged by
putting music, interactive art and technology directly into your hands. LoveTech
will blow your mind, shake your ass, and inspire your creative soul.