[Noisebridge-discuss] soda machine

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Thu Jan 27 05:02:40 UTC 2011

Thanks.

Once I lost the fight with the soda machine, I had the same
noisbridge-email battle
that Andy has been having - leading to being told twice that the message
didn't go thru, and now seeing
that it went thru both times.

I went home.  It seemed like the only sensible thing to do in the
situation..

-Claudia