[Noisebridge-discuss] Apartment near NB.

Will Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 05:46:20 UTC 2011

N > 3 months sleeping on a friend's couch.  Never again.

Reasons why homes win:

Being able to close the door.
Playing music exactly the way I like.
FURNITURE.  My beanbag is fatal.  People sit down in it and they don't get
up again.
My bed.  It haz a room.  It has rough linen sheets.
Showers.  They are awesome.  If I prayed, it would be to my showerhead every
morning.
Computers.  Office space.  Shelf space.  That 30 inch monitor needs center
stage.
A wall full of books.  That's right.  One of my walls is billy bookshelves
all the way.  One of them is entirely graphic novels and comic books.
When I was sick of having a toilet that blocked up all the time?  We ripped
it out and put a toilet in that has videos of it saying "Will it flush?"
 Let me tell you a secret: it flushes.  Every time.

Will.