[Noisebridge-discuss] Apartment near NB.

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 18:35:03 UTC 2011

I found that deal in San Francisco by using www.padmapper.com and saying no
more than 500 a month.  I would also suggest looking in other cities and
regions as some regions are significantly cheaper.  For example in Wyoming,
I think you purchase a house for 20k so you can rent it for a few hundred a
month.   I am down with the killer robots.  I think we should consult the
makers of the show battle bots.  They should be able to help us with our
world domination experiments and from there we can get government contracts
and build skynet.  When are you at noisebridge next, I would love to discuss
this.

Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer