[Noisebridge-discuss] Great Seal of Noisebridge - 25.5" diameter mild steel Noisebridge logo

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 21:45:15 UTC 2011

red cathode backlighting seems proper because the seal is basically black and black/red are noisebridge colors.

best location for the seal, imho, is centered above the bike racks. because there's not really anything visually interesting along that wall right now and also because its a giant metal noisebridge logo and deserves a prominent location.

Patrick