[Noisebridge-discuss] [off-topic] Anyone familiar with Lyon-Martin, the health clinic in need of help?

Elizabeth Sarah Quirk Goodman elizabethsqg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 09:35:06 UTC 2011

I know this has nothing to do with Noisebridge, but it's a shot to see if
someone knows within a very short turnaround time: has anyone been to the
clinic Lyon-Martin, or can you otherwise relate positive or negative things
about it?
It's about to die this month, but not if it gets enough donations; knowing
little about it except what it says (and outside confirmation that its
founders were the first same-sex couple to marry in California, great LGBT
activists in general which might or might not make it more important), I'm
unsure whether to donate.
http://www.lyon-martin.org/
Best,
Quirk