[Noisebridge-discuss] OT: Rebecca Vyetchnost and I looking for room-mates

Molly Bee mountainoceansky at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 30 19:01:51 UTC 2011

Oh hey Corey,

I was just slogging through the mire when I noticed
 your On Target (OT) post about wanting a housemate, and I was
wondering, have you looked on the Internet? Because I heard that was a
good place to meet people who might share your interests (philandering)
(that's stamp-collecting, right?). For example, I just joined a "chat
room" about stamp-collecting, called PHILATE ME, but so far people are
just excited to talk about licking of stamps and so forth, not really
sure what they are going on about with all that technical jargon, or why
 they would want to suck on collectibles.

Oh, but I'm definitely needing to up my postal stamp collection, so please send me copious pen-foe letters: 95460-0941.

Rebecca
 Vyetchnost absolutely frelling ROCKS, so good on you! And kudos on your
 kiddo, Xoltron the Xoltinator! He's gonna lurve Noisebridge when he
grows teeth and feathers/scales so keep it going strong gang, at least
until he's coordinated enough to solder!

And if you find a place
closer to 95460, preferably a floating island connected directly to SF
with repel lines, definitely let me know!

Love and Lilikoi Licks!
Molly