[Noisebridge-discuss] more member shelves = more happy members = more NB income

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 18:38:58 UTC 2011

And feel free to find cool shelves to buy for a good price, or gather materials for making them -- and then ask folks for donations (on this list, on IRC, in person, and wherever)!  This is how lots of way cool things happen at NB (including getting our MakerBot, our upcoming laser-cutter, the original shelving we still have,  . . .).  No need for consensus this way -- just make it happen.

Mitch.