[Noisebridge-discuss] King Solomon Shelving Solution

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 21:49:27 UTC 2011

Hey all. So, I really don't use the full space of my member shelf.
Noisebridge has a lot more people now and even if we got more shelving
we would probably still be short. I recommend putting some sort of
barrier on the shelves to half the space allotted.

Question 1: Is there anyone who would like to have their shelf halved?

Question 2: Is there anyone who explicitly does NOT want their shelf halved?

Question 3: Who is a member who does not currently have a shelf, but
would want one?

(Emailing me directly with your answers is probably best to keep this
thread under control.)

The barrier doesn't have to be permanent, but just encourage people to
more efficiently use the space. (Somebody is storing their things on
my shelf, but it's only been a small problem some of the time.) The
barrier could be moved/removed as needed.

I can do-acracy-ize the labor needed for this, but I need to know who
wants their shelving halved.

-Al