[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 21:28:23 UTC 2011

Heh, yeah wasn't saying you should have known, just trying to make myself
look better by highlighting that I volunteered a donation. ;)

I think it would be very good for us to get updated pledges from everyone
and see how much money we have. Then decide which cutter to get, and if we
need more money. Someone should contact the people on the wiki pledge page
and see if they're still down. I don't want to be that someone, but I'll at
least chip in some money. ;)

Does anyone want to do that?

Or maybe someone already has a good idea for how much is still valid, like I
said I haven't been able to follow all these e-mails.
-Taylor