[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter Now!

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 19:32:44 UTC 2011

OK -

One last time. Wait a week, 1 in 30 chance of an Epilog Zing Noise Laser for
free. Buy on Friday, 1 in 30 chance of Sean pointing and laughing at you
from behind the Epilog Zing Sean Laser of World Domination.

I promise I'm done saying this now since I've already said it 4 times in the
laser thread. If you guys buy on Friday, you all spent a chunk of change for
something you could have received for free, but whatevs - its your (err...I
mean the pledge-ees) cash.

Sean