[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter Now!

Andrew Fresh andrew at afresh1.com
Wed Jan 12 20:59:16 UTC 2011

As a bystander from far away it still pains me to see this.

Start collecting the money.  Once you get it (or someone volunteers to
cover the costs of anyone who fails to show up with the money), order
the laser cutter.

If Sean wins the Epilog before it is ordered, either refund or buy
accessories.

If Sean wins the Epilog before it ships, cancel the order, either refund
or buy accessories.

If Sean wins the Epilog after it ships, you have two or you can return
the extra and either refund or buy accessories.

Otherwise the laser cutter will show up and next time I make it to SF
someone can amaze me with the wonderous creations it makes.

l8rZ,
--
andrew - http://afresh1.com

I'm impatient with stupidity.