[Noisebridge-discuss] Tesla Coil enthusiast?

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Wed Jan 19 02:53:15 UTC 2011

Give Ray at the BoxShop a call, He built some audio-driven coils for
another artist. Fun stuff!
415-646-6896

Do you know the folks at Omega Recoil? They are based in Oakland, nice
folks. They have pretty big coils so their shows are kind of a
production (got a forklift?), but I think they have smaller fry, heh
heh.  Let me know if you need an introduction.
http://omegarecoil.com/