[Noisebridge-discuss] A simpler circuit for ... [driving multiple LEDs with minimal batteries]

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 20:29:07 UTC 2011

Yeah, makes sense. But still, they at least need a coin cell battery -
if the PCB is smaller than a coin cell, there'd be room, right? Though
I didn't look at component values for that chip to see if it could be
made small... I just have a hard time imagining a circuit that is much
simpler, but still works.

But it is a worthy quest!

-Taylor