[Noisebridge-discuss] Turing Classroom Sunday Night?

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 06:34:49 UTC 2011

both of those projectors are the same except one has the glitchy square block and the other displays just fine. instead of swapping bulbs, why not just use the other projector?

also, my projector stand/cart is in the science area by the big scanning electron microscope.  feel free to move it into the classroom and use it if you dont want to mess with the projector mount.

Patrick