[Noisebridge-discuss] deals on rent for NB'ers (was "Sleeping at NB")

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 05:29:12 UTC 2011

There's always some noisebridge'rs, myself included, that are always
looking for a better deal on rent.  I know a few noisebridger's that
have actually been able to rent private rooms in a warehouse for as
little as $400 / month (seriously).  Good deals like that just gotta be
found through people you know.  Deals like that just can't be found on
craigslist.

Most of us just want a place to sleep and shower.  Everything else can
be done elsewhere during the day, particularly as it gets closer to summer.

All that said, if anybody knows where I can get a good deal on rent,
please send me a private email.  I'm looking to move out of my current
place immediately.

Patrick