[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge-jobs, now 37% more relevant!

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Jan 27 19:58:10 UTC 2011

Andy, is it reasonable to change the default discuss list footer to give
more information?  I couldn't find a way to do this for the cyborg list
I moderate but I only spent a few minutes on it and I know you know
mailman inside & out.  How about something like,

Job post? send to noisebridge-jobs at lists.noisebridge.net
Special interest? check out the many sub-lists at
https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo

For low-volume, announcements only, join:

*This is noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net*