[Noisebridge-discuss] Forum is working: https://forum.nburl.net

Leif Ryge leif at synthesize.us
Sat Jan 29 00:47:43 UTC 2011

On 01/28/2011 04:14 PM, Albert Sweigart wrote:
> The forum works. It'll give you an SSL warning when you go to it, but
> that's because it uses a (free) self-signed certificate. This doesn't
> verify that you aren't in a man-in-the-middle phishing attack (which
> is unlikely), but it will ensure that your password login is
> encrypted.
>
> https://forum.nburl.net
>
> TODO on my part: get forum.noisebridge.net to forward here, and also
> have http automatically redirect to https for the site.
>
> -Al

Has OpenID worked there for anyone else yet? After I logged in from
wordpress.com, Vanilla says "Choose a name to identify yourself on the
site" and shows a Username text input and a button labeled Connect.

Clicking the button yields these three errors:

Provider is required.
UniqueID is required.
The connection data has not been verified.

~leif