[Noisebridge-discuss] Way too much Mexican food - if I bring to Noisebridge, will it be eaten? (by humans?)

Gian Pablo Villamil gian.pablo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 15:51:49 UTC 2011

So my wife and I organized an event, and ordered way too much taco
fixings (carnitas, chicken, beans, salsa, tortilla, etc). There is
easily enough food for 20-30 people, neatly packed in tupperware
containers.

I don't want to just leave it at NB, since that has often turned out
to be a non-excellent thing (rats, garbage, fridge full of uneaten
food). However, if there is a group of people or an event that would
welcome some impromptu catering, I would be happy to bring it by.

Would also welcome other suggestions on what to do with it! It's all
very tasty and fresh - just... too much.