[Noisebridge-discuss] Neural Net Workshop on 1/26/2010

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Mon Jan 3 21:19:51 UTC 2011

Hi everyone!

The Machine Learning group at Noisebridge wants to teach
you! We're holding a workshop on constructing and using
neural networks, to raise Neural Network Awareness (NNA)
and money for Noisebridge:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Neural_Network_Workshop

We hope to combine theory and application in a way that is
satisfying to both prick mathematicians and laid-back-not-
gonna-bother-proving-that-shit programmers.

It'll be held on Wednesday, 1/26/2011 around 7:00pm. Bring
your laptops! I'll post more information closer to the actual
date.

  mike