[Noisebridge-discuss] Is Patrick Keys stealing from the donation jug?

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Mon Jan 3 20:27:11 UTC 2011

This is stupid, just saying.

Isn't there, like, a meeting, like, tomorrow, like, where, like, shit can,
like, get, like discussed?

How many security professionals are on the Noisebridge roster?  Can anyone
tell me how hard it would be to take money from the till when noone is
watching?  Does that take a degree in network forensics?  I suspect anyone
who has been accused of sleeping overnight would have pleanty of time to
take while noone is watching, so I suspect there is a mundane reason for
what was seen.

I am making this evaluation from only reading Alex's post.

I actually can't place names to faces, here, so I can't take sides based on
personal relations.  All I see is petty accusations and drama.  This looks
like a grudge and not a grievance.

And it is now on public records for all the world to see, including people
with money who would like to pay for a drama free hackspace.  People also
unaware of who any of you are.  Now they are worried about drama and the
security of their donations.  Good job.

Why not take this up in a forum of people motivated enough by Noisebridge's
Health to show up for a meeting and discuss it's future?

Just saying.