[Noisebridge-discuss] quick embedded Linux project - for pay

Gian Pablo Villamil gian.pablo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 01:15:04 UTC 2011

Hi all - I currently need to do something that I'm sure will be easy
for someone at Noisebridge.

Basically, I'm interested in hacking one or more of these:
http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/tag/insignia-infocast/

and turning them into simple video players for installations. All they
need to is boot up and play a video constantly, sending out a message
over the network every time the video loops.

I know it is feasible, but how quickly can it be done? Anyone want to
take it on? It is possible to arrange for payment for this.