[Noisebridge-discuss] driving multiple LEDs with minimal batteries

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 20:06:49 UTC 2011

I'd like to do a soft circuit scarf or three, but I'm always running up
against the problem of power. I usually use fairly low power LEDs
(<2v) driven by a 9v battery or one of sparkfun's LiPos.
I've heard tell of somehow being able to power more, but I'm still learning
this EE stuff. Could some kind person point me in the right direction?
Meredith

--

Ladycartoonist.com

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build
a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate,
act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein