[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 19:57:47 UTC 2011

Yep - as soon as this is decided (I'm guessing it should be about a week
or):

http://www.instructables.com/contest/epilog/

BTW, just found out like 30 seconds ago that I'm a finalist!! Woooooo! Now
the odds of me winning are 1 in 30 instead of like 1 in 600. Everyone keep
their fingers crossed...

Sean