[Noisebridge-discuss] [Tiny-tux] 1/13/11 Meeting

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Thu Jan 13 02:26:54 UTC 2011

Last meeting, we explored getting the Open Embedded build environment
installed on Linux systems.  I was going to continue this today, but Gian
Pablo is going to bring in a couple 8" Chumbys tomorrow with a very specific
and modest goal, simple video playing machines.

So instead of doing more open embedded work, I thought we'd explore getting
a build Ubuntu or Debian running on the Chumby.  I am hoping it is as simple
as tweaking the partition tables and loading up a file system.  I believe
these are uboot machines, so, in essence, this may be an exercise in
exploring uboot.