[Noisebridge-discuss] Call of Cthulu Table Top RPG

Ariel Amend-all at riseup.net
Fri Jan 14 06:13:41 UTC 2011

Hello all!

Myself and some friends are interested in getting a Call of Cthulu table
top RPG going, however---we desperately need a DM!!  We also are open to
having more people join, so even if you can't DM feel free to contact
me. Days and locations are flexible.  For a first time meeting with a
stranger, we'd like to meet at Noisebridge, but likely a far more
comfortable place to have the game situated is in actual home.

Be the Coolest Kid you know! Join us today!

Sincerely
Ariel

FYI I am cross-posting this to the announcement list as well.