[Noisebridge-discuss] Be The Hack, tonight, 19h30!

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Tue Jan 18 17:50:31 UTC 2011

A friendly reminder: we'll once again be doing Be The Hack at 7:30 tonight.
 If you've been working on a project, bring some artifact showing your
progress (sketch, prototype, gelatinous cube), and four (count 'em, 4)
sentences to introduce it.  Everyone with something to show will get a
chance to do their short paragraph, and then we break down into talking
about details, more in-depth show-and-tell, and segueing into voting for the
board.
--
Josh Myer 415.230.9791 <-- NOTE: New number!
 josh at joshisanerd.com