[Noisebridge-discuss] Advanced mushroom ID workshop

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 20:04:30 UTC 2011

Wow, this sounds pretty fun.  Interesting if not super practical for those
interested in edible mushroom foraging.  I'd be curious to hear more details
as they emerge.  The suggested time should work for me.

Would the organizers be bringing in a variety of mushrooms for ID-ing?  Will
there be a collection outing to collect the specimens? If so, when?

Jared-