[Noisebridge-discuss] Advanced mushroom ID workshop

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 20:27:35 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 12:14 PM, Peter Werner <germpore at sonic.net> wrote:
> This is not intended as a "mushrooms for the table" workshop or foray,
> of which there already plenty through the local mycological societies.
>
> People will bring their own mushrooms and collect in various places.
>
> I just want to check on the time to make sure somebody else isn't
> scheduled to use the space already. I know that Spacebridge and
> Codebridge meetings take place roughly around the same time. Will
> there still be room to set up microscopes and would we be getting in
> their way?
>
> Peter

Hi Peter --

I'm pretty sure if you come a bit early you can use the electronics
area for the workshop.  It's a big open area though with possible
distractions depending on the format of your workshop.  If you want a
closed off area I would suggest trying to arrange to use the Turing
classroom.

I don't think spacebridge and codebridge are as active as the
noisebridge wiki would suggest, there hasn't been much mailing list
activity for either group recently.

Is anyone from either group or a unlisted meetup already planning to
use Turing on Sunday?

-rma