[Noisebridge-discuss] Tesla Coil enthusiast?

Kristin Miltner miltnerunit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 00:37:36 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Allow me to introduce myself: My name's Kristin Miltner and I'm a
musician/game designer who's dabbled a little in electronics -- built some
noisemaking circuits with photocells, and have written some things in
max/msp. I've played in and around the bay area, I'm currently living in
Oakland.

The immediate reason I joined this list is that I'm trying to locate a Tesla
Coil for a video artist to use at a show at ATA in a couple months. Do you
guys know anyone that would be willing to help? Bartering/negotiating is
something that I'm definitely open to. I really want to help this person
out, because I think his video work is amazing. He's coming in from Austin.

That being said I am really into what noisebridge as a facility and group is
about, and I'm looking forward to learning more about you. What you have
going looks pretty incredible.

kristin miltner
audio professional
www.kristinmiltner.net