[Noisebridge-discuss] new release of "Security Concepts" book

travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org
Thu Jan 20 16:24:47 UTC 2011

So I've done a major re-edit and reformatting of my free security
concepts book.  I'm really happy with the way it came out; it's
pretty, all the links work, most of the math renders okay in HTML, the
section anchors are now stable, and so on.

So if you know anyone who's interested in computer security,
go ahead and send 'em this link:

http://www.subspacefield.org/security/security_concepts.html

Don't let the ToC scare you off; it's rather terse, and I've punted on
writing up a lot of the sections that are better described elsewhere,
instead preferring to spend my time on stuff that isn't described
elsewhere.

Next edit will incorporate ~400 additions and notes I've queued up,
as well as converting many of the URLs into hyperlinks, especially
when they go off the margin of the PDF.
--
Effing the ineffable since 1997. | http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/
My emails do not usually have attachments; it's a digital signature