[Noisebridge-discuss] Shower current in front of the fab zone

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Sat Jan 22 19:12:38 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 10:56 AM, <girlgeek at wt.net> wrote:

> As long as we are talking about big work solutions... We move the shop to
> Church classroom which has an exterior window.  We could then completely
> close that space with full walls and a closing door.
>
> For my part, I'm willing to put up with the dust and with the noise.  This
> whole discussion seems to imply that the rest of Noisebridge is clean and
> there aren't disturbing noises, (for example useless jabbering). Maybe there
> was 1 day that Noisebridge was clean and the only noise was productive.  I
> wasn't here that day.

I say this with great confidence: "No, you didn't just miss that day."

I think the dirty shop is just fine, but, that's just me.  It's a
hackerspace, which means that noise and dirty comes with the territory.  If
we can run the ultraprecise CNC mill in the same damned room as the saws,
the rest of the space outside that room shouldn't have any problems.
--
/jbm