[Noisebridge-discuss] Sleeping at NB

Jonas S Karlsson (☯大鱼) jsk at yesco.org
Mon Jan 24 12:43:25 UTC 2011

Couldn't help to notice this one. I like the cat currently sleeping on the
wikipage in question.

As usual there are discussions, haha. I wish some people's tone in email
were more like they'd speak in person. If some people spoke like this in
person I'd ask them leave as they'd be rather obnoxious. Of course I'd have
no authority to decide, but one can always ask... Luckily, most persons, who
are using strong words in emails don't in reality, in my limited knowledge.

Anyhow, who's opening a noisebridge hostel nearby? Just need a landlord who
doesn't put too much limits on how many are sleeping, and bunkbeds and
floorspace with mattresses could be enough with a nightly donation, and
maybe a benevolent dicktator who runs the place and signs the lease, maybe
reaps the profit. Getting noisebridgers and associates instead of random
people from the street may be a good enough distinguisher to avoid really
bad eggs.

Just a though.

Jonas, NB:er in exile, currently in HK.

.sigh