[Noisebridge-discuss] The weekend approaches: time to have been the hack!

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Sat Jan 29 00:46:18 UTC 2011

A gentle reminder: the weekend starts about now for those of us with day
jobs.

This is your opportunity to make something to bring for Be The Hack next
Tuesday night (at 7:30)!

Last week, we had around a dozen people show their projects, ranging from a
weird sound generator, to a meta-programming based Java framework (I know,
right?), to a website that will be the ultimate resource for identifications
mycological.  There was a tesla coil that we accidentally powered up, and no
one died.  All in all, it was a great week, and will be hard to top next
week, without your hacks.

I'll end by pointing out that we had a 13 year old kid present last week.
 Not making any ageist insinuations or anything, just sharing that someone
not even out of high school came out and showed something awesome, and,
y'know, you weren't there with any awesome hacks.  Just so you're aware.

See you all on Tuesday, and enjoy the weekend's projects!
--
Josh Myer 415.230.9791 <-- NOTE: New number!
 josh at joshisanerd.com