[Noisebridge-discuss] OT: Rebecca Vyetchnost and I looking for room-mates

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sat Jan 29 05:46:36 UTC 2011

Hey folks,

Myself, and the eternally awesome Rebecca, are looking for people to share a
house with.  We're looking at getting a 4 bedroom somewhere with a yard,
near a BART station, and compatible with a pair of small dogs.  I will be
taking two smaller bedrooms (one for me, one for my kiddo,) Rebecca will
take one, and we hope to have one left over for YOU!

We are OK with couples, we are OK with couples with kiddos, and obviously,
we're OK with singles with kiddos.  If we have more than one kiddo, then
splitting a bedroom between my kid and yours would be great for everyone.  I
even have enough stuff to furnish the place.

We are looking at a place in Daly City tomorrow that has a garage, lots of
parking, and a yard.  It's 4 bedrooms.  We'd be interested in finding places
elsewhere, but Daly city has it's own BART, and it's close to 280, 101, and
SF.

If you are interested, let us know.