[Noisebridge-discuss] Can't pay dues

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 19:15:14 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Glen Jarvis <glen at glenjarvis.com> wrote:
> A medical bill came in for a family member. We had to pay some of it to get treatment. I took out a loan and used part of the rent money for the rest.
>
> As things stand now, I won't be able to pay my dues (even starving hacker rate) for another year+. I can't be in good standing for a while.
>
> Treasurer, please move me into the "don't rely on his dues" pile. In fact, I can yield me 'status' as member...

Hi Glen --

Hope everything works out for you and your family.

Thanks for the notice about taking your membership on hiatus.
Noisebridge can use that kind of responsibility from its members and
even its donors.

I think everyone reading noisebridge-discuss should know the
Noisebridge treasurer gets mail at the treasurer at Noisebridge.net
address (and doesn't necessarily read -discuss), using that and the
secretary email (secretary at noisebridge.net) is a good way to make
these notifications in the future.  I'm forwarding this to those
addresses.

-rma