[Noisebridge-discuss] Is Patrick Keys stealing from the donation jug?

jim jim at well.com
Mon Jan 3 21:26:20 UTC 2011

   i want noisebridge to exist because there are lots
of people i admire and learn from and i can do stuff
that i want or like to do. for me, life without that
place and those people would be a much worse life.
that the email list sometimes explodes over various
issues is a small part of what goes on there.
   it does seem a shame that sometimes the explosions
have a nasty tone. seems better not to take things so
seriously.