[Noisebridge-discuss] [Tiny-tux] Noisebridge Tiny-tux group, bridge to Hackerdojo

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Tue Jan 4 00:19:17 UTC 2011

Can anyone confirm that the Best Buy "Infocast"-branded Chumbys are deprecated?

The price has gone back up to $99 and they seem unavailable anywhere:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Insignia%26%23153%3B+-+Infocast+3.5%22+Internet+Media+Display/1152881.p?skuId=1152881&productCategoryId=pcmcat193100050013&id=1218226456157

Shame, because at $50 they were awesome (someone at NB had Python
going on one), but I'm reluctant to get up to speed on hardware with
an iffy supply...