[Noisebridge-discuss] $500 donation - what would noisebridge do with it?

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 18:30:19 UTC 2011

Having run a business before, and having a BBA in business management, I
think if we just spend cash and keep receipts that's "good enough" for
tax purposes.  All cash that's physically present is effectively a "Cash
Account" that's the same as a bank account (a bank account called "Cash"
or "Cash Onhand" in whatever accounting software we use).

I'd like to spend the money on at least several different things, for
example $100 on the electrical materials, $200 on computer equipment,
and $200 on something else.

Patrick