[Noisebridge-discuss] Vending Machine

John Morgan dr1ce315 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 03:44:25 UTC 2011

> the other thing he was going to check out when he comes by is the ability
> to take 2 or more bills, I had originally planned to set it up for $2(as was
> the standard donation per the fridge) but the machine only accepts one bill
> and then you must put in change for the rest, obviously it would be ideal to
> just insert 2 x $1 dollar bills but he's not sure it's possible. I have the
> amount set to $1 but it's fairly easy to adjust it.

Page 15 of the manual-

"Note: The SIID’s multi-pricing capability allows you to set all selections
to any price in the range of $0.00 to $99.95."

Boy, this thing looks like some fun...   Has hooking this thing up to the
wiki for real-time donation updates been talked about yet?  Looks fairly
straight forward according to that manual...