[Noisebridge-discuss] phonebooth / tardis

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 13:01:48 UTC 2011

I emailed the do-it-yourself guy, who is a hacker, about the cost of
materials.  When I get a response from him, I'll post it.  If it's just
wood, paint, and circuits for the top lightbulb, then total costs of
materials shouldn't be more than about $100.

I'm willing to pay for the materials if it's only about $100.

Here's the link to the info:
http://www.asciimation.co.nz/tardis/

Patrick