[Noisebridge-discuss] lets all go for a drive and chill out...

Rameen emprameen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 16:42:42 UTC 2011

Actually, I think flaming that occurs over e-mail is largely a part of
internet culture. Here, in internet land, one only has their words by which
to be judged, and critical flaming and mindless trolling are common
shut them down with comments like "TROLL IS A TROLL." That would be
trolling.

It's difficult to see other perspectives from small short e-mails or
disjointed and overrun discussions. I'm with Jim when it comes to kindness
and patience. It usually seems that when one is flaming another, it's due to
some sort of misunderstanding, or some people are purposely trying to stir
debate with their chasmic intellects. This is also trolling.
Please cease the the needless troll hunting and the strict judging of human
character. It's just an e-mail. If you're having a problem, try some
INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION instead of announcing to everyone on your whim
that this or that person is annoying or stupid or a bad communicator or
whatever.