[Noisebridge-discuss] global hackerspace cupcake competition

Ariel Waldman ariel at arielwaldman.com
Wed Jan 5 20:16:56 UTC 2011

Was so excited when I saw this! I would also suggest doing "research" by
ordering cupcakes from the few places that do ship them across the country.

--
Ariel Waldman

http://arielwaldman.com + http://spacehack.org + http://cupcakecamp.org

wrote:

>* Yes! awesome. I suggest we also have a mechanical version somehow. I can
*>* cook the cupcakes if people can chip in for ingredients. Yay!
*>* what time do people want to do this?
*>* Meredith
*>*
*>*
*>* On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Sean Cusack <sean.p.cusack at
gmail.com <https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/noisebridge-discuss>>wrote:
*>*
*>>* ....aaaaand I can also get us dry ice. Access to cold things = easy for
*>>* this guy.
*>>*
*>>* Sean
*>>*
*>>* On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 2:09 PM, Jason Jacobs <jason.jacobs at
gmail.com <https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/noisebridge-discuss>>wrote:
*>>*
*>>>* No LN2 access, but I do have an Omaha Steaks box sitting around.  The dry
*>>>* ice contained within has since sublimated away, however.
*>>>*
*>>>* Jason
*>>>*
*>>>* On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 12:05 PM, Josh Myer <josh at
joshisanerd.com
<https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/noisebridge-discuss>>
wrote:
*>>>*
*>>>>* Does anyone have access to liquid nitrogen?  This, with some dry ice and
*>>>>* an Omaha Steaks box... invulnerable cupcakebrick!
*>>>>* --
*>>>>* /jbm
*>>>>*
*>>>>* On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 11:45 AM, meredith scheff <satiredun at
gmail.com <https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/noisebridge-discuss>>wrote:
*>>>>*
*>>>>>* lets do this!
*>>>>>* http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Global_Hackerspace_Cupcake_Challenge
*>>>>>*
*>>>>>*
*>>>*
*>>>* _______________________________________________
*>>>* Noisebridge-discuss mailing list
*>>>* Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
*>>>*
*>>>*
*>>*
*>>* _______________________________________________
*>>* Noisebridge-discuss mailing list
*>>* Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
*>>*
*>>*
*>*
*>*
*>* --
*>*
*>* Ladycartoonist.com
*>*
*>* ___________
*>*
*>* A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher
*>* a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
*>* build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
*>* cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
*>* program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
*>* Specialization is for insects.
*>*
*>* -Robert A. Heinlein
*>*