[Noisebridge-discuss] global hackerspace cupcake competition

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 20:15:49 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 12:08 PM, Michael Shiloh <michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Is it possible to cook rapidly by using some sort of explosion? Can this
> be controlled sufficiently for cooking?

Explosions won't really cook things, unfortunately. You kind of need
sustained heat for awhile since heat transfer through the delish melty
cupcake mix is pretty slow.

On 01/06/2011 12:03 PM, Lilia Markham wrote:
> If we can just prevent the receiving hackerspace from ever opening the
> package, our cupcake would occupy a superposition of all possible
> cupcake states. We can decorate it with a little icing cat face.

I love the quantum cake idea too! However, if the receiving space actually
integrates the cupcake wave function to figure out its most likely state at
the time, won't that mean that our cupcake is just average?? Awww....

Sean