[Noisebridge-discuss] meeting notes 2010-01-05

Noisebridge Treasurer treasurer at noisebridge.net
Fri Jan 7 20:11:19 UTC 2011

> Damn, you're on to my nefarious plot to overwhelm the negative interpersonal
> politics of Noisebridge with actual hacking and positive, supportive
> conversations!  Meddling kids!

While I of course totally support your agenda, could you maybe do it
in another timeslot? Some of us are required to attend the meeting for
treasury reasons and like to get back to our homes in the east bay at
a reasonable hour because we work full time and really need to stop
showing up at noon and having to stay till 8pm and oh gee, lookit the
time. I need to go to work.

Maybe we should have the membership meeting at 7 and have
awesomefuntimes afterwards?

-K