[Noisebridge-discuss] Donations in, crap out : Reusing my surplus, recycling Noisebridge's waste

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 22:34:27 UTC 2011

I think this is absolutely key. The fantasy would be big bins:

INCOMING DONATIONS (to be sorted somehow)
FREE BOX (for use in any way you wish, here or at home, or for donation
to others)
FREE FOR NOISEBRIDGE PROJECTS ONLY

This also requires some process whereby incoming donations are sorted
into the other two bins

On 01/07/2011 02:28 PM, girlgeek at wt.net wrote:

> I'm never really clear about what is available to be used, and if so how?  Can I destroy it?  Can I take it home?  Where is the 'donated' stuff, everywhere?
>
> -Claudia

Michael Shiloh
KA6RCQ
www.teachmetomake.com