[Noisebridge-discuss] Donations in, crap out : Reusing my surplus, recycling Noisebridge's waste

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 01:50:05 UTC 2011

Corey-

Electronic waste can be dropped off for free* at the city
dump/recycling center. (Only the first 30 items are free but I suspect
they don't really count/care.  Also the first link below mentions the
30 item limit but the second link does not.)

Ewaste Link: http://sunsetscavenger.com/universalWaste.htm

Getting there Link: http://sunsetscavenger.com/sfDump.htm

Details: You drive into the dump entrance where you will drive your
vehicle on to a scale next to a booth.  Tell duder in booth that you
have ewaste to drop off.  He'll point you to the warehouse for that
and give you a slip.  You drive into it and right up next to the
ewaste dumpsters where you toss the crap into.  At various points
coming in and out of the warehouse people might stop you to see your
slip from boothman, but otherwise it's really easy.

j-